sábado, 7 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog




In this blog I will post my tasks for level 2 English. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share with my friends and people around the world many people in the world. 


Hello, there! My name is Ruben Sencial. I'm from Maracaibo; I live in the urbanization victory. I’m 18 years old and I study law at URBE. My favorite subjects are introduction to law and English. 


I love music, dancing, playing soccer, chatting, watching movies with my girlfriend, go to the disco, pizza, chocolate, my family, my country and my cat. 


I do not like onions, listen to hip hop, getting up early on weekends, violence, war, injustice, and washing dishes. Who abuse and mistreat women. I can not stand liars or people smoking. 


My dream is to be a professional and pursue my career, allude to my father and my mother always that you can. Then one day travel to Spain or USE I want to buy me a late model car and then maybe settle down and have a family. 


About English, I love this language. I think English is very important. I can listen to music and watch TV in English. Also chat online. I can not write can write well, but if I pronounce it good. I want to practice in class and outside class, too. I hope to make lots of friends and practice speaking in this class. 


Well this is me, leave a comment please. 


Today's dreams will come true tomorrow 


Ruben Elias 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario