martes, 21 de junio de 2011

Daily Routine











my day starts early, I get up at  5:00 Am  :




















 :  I take a shower and get dressed at 5:10




           






































        I usually  breakfast at 6:00 Am  :   
















                                                                                      :I go to the classes in the university at 6:30 Am









































I go to my house in the car at 12:00 pm
























                                                                                                       












I go to lunch at 12:30 pm














                                                                           














study at 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm




















I always watch tv at 8:00 pm  
































I check email at 8:30 




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

























I diner at 9:00 




















i often go to the bed at 10:00 pm                  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario